The credit quality control agent will review and evaluate the credit approvals form us retail financed sales for quality control and provide an outstanding customer service level in a very professional manner. This position could be a later review for a lateral move to provide credit reviews and credit approvals.
Key areas of responsibility
- review and evaluate credit application information to make sure the data is consistent with the customer’s information
- prepare deal evaluations for quality control purposes
- receive inbound calls from dealerships
- review customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application, including credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; conferring with credit processors; obtaining stipulations when required; recommends credit for approval when meeting uw guidelines
- check the escalate credit decisions that require management review
- check the customers documentation and verification forms
- check customer references process - maintain the required standards set by the company
- adhere to company policies and procedures qualifications
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to make sound transactional decisions to ensure policies and directives are met
- ability to make timely decisions in a fast-paced, production environment
- ability to work saturdays, at corporate offices or at the lot, late shift and overtime if required
- auto collection experience.
- willing to work late hours
- bilingual (english/spanish)
- experience in credit processing such as automotive and banking industry.
LUNES A SABADO DE 12:00 PM A 9:00 PM DIA DE DESCANSO ENTRE SEMANA Y EL DIA DOMINGO.