Ingeniero de Producción - Inyección de Plástico
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
Automotriz - Inyección de Plástico
Job Title: Plastic Injection Molding Set Up Production Specialist / Production engineer specialist in injection
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast paced high volume plastic injection molding facility.
Excellent plastics processing skills
Must have strong leadership skills
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
Ability to lift 50lbs, climb a ladder up to 15 feet and walk and stand during your entire shift.
Excelent skills to speak an write in english and spanish
Able to travel overseas
Will be responsible for setting up the molds, handling the material, perform hanging and clamping of molds, disassembling and cleaning of barrels and screws along with annealing of molded products. You will identify and correct problems when needed, address questionable parts and monitor and focus on scrap reduction.
- Ensure and maintain injection molding process control and capability for all tools using scientific molding principles
- Lead and support implementation of Scientific/Decoupled Molding processes
- Lead molding improvements to include cycle time efficiencies, cavitation, scrap reduction, and establishment of optimal processing parameters
- Assist with trouble shooting, tool sampling, quality issues and training
- Provide solution on the technical issues for medical product qualification
- Monitors process performance in order to identify areas for improvement, coordinating corrective actions as necessary
- Provide technical support for new tooling qualifications and process capability studies as required when requested by Project Engineer or Process Technicians
- Recommend mold/equipment design changes and support capital equipment projects
- Support process improvement, cost reduction, and processing related corrective action teams
- Provide direction, training, and coaching for production and process technicians and new engineers
- May require direct interaction with customer or vendor representative
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality, or related field
- 5 years of experience in engineering related to mold qualifications
- English conversational level
- Scientific process molding development principles
- Executing Design of experiment runs
- Knowledge of using cavity pressure sensors
- LSR molding along with running cold runner or hot runner molds
- Strong knowledge of mold setup process
- Strong knowledge of setting up and basic function of Robot, Sprue pickers, End of Arm Tooling (EOAT), Mold heaters, Cavity Separation Units (CSU), Conveyers etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & spoken) as required for job related communication throughout the organization
Can apply candidates in all Mexico if are able to move to Zacatecas ASAP.
Ability to troubleshoot and improve injection molding processes and transfer processes from one machine to another machine
Interested please send us your resume in english and spanish with the position title to be contacted for interview and fill in some formats to firstname.lastname@example.org