Aviation Service Coordinator
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
Business: Private Aviation Services (Manny Aviation Services)
Location: Toluca, Estado de México
Place of work: Toluca Airport
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Area of interest: Service and Aviation
Level of Experience: Experienced in Customer Service (1 – 2 years)
Bachelors Degree in Tourism, Technical Aviation,
Tourism Administration, Literature or Languages.
Language: Fluent in English and Spanish, able to establish service and business conversations in English is a must.
Required documents: Passport and valid U.S. Visa
First 2 months 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Then every 2 months rotates between 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
3:00 PM – 12:00 AM
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Provide and facilitate air travel services to customers using private, commercial, national and international airline.
- Ground Handling service coordination, flight plans and meteorological reports.
- Serve customer service requests through the HTS service system (In which you will be trained by us).
- Maintain close communication with the internal team in operations, government affairs, administrative matters, as well as suppliers, FBO’s, and other agents
- 1 to 2-year experience in client service areas (Preferably in Hotels, VIP Lounges in Airports, International Tourism.
- Outlook Knowledge
- High customer service oriented
- Desirable basic knowledge of IATA/KAO and executive flight services
- Able to work under pressure, with excellent service attitude and focus on results
- Communication and active listening skills
- Keep track and follow up on customers
- Team work and problem solution
- Net monthly salary between $12,000.- to $15,000.- pesos (According to experience).
- 30 day Christmas bonus.
- Trial contract for three months with law benefits, after permanent contract.
- Finishing first year you will have private medical insurance for you and your family, food stamps.
Encuentra más ofertas de empleo en Talenteca:
RESUMEN DE LA OFERTA
|Empleo:||Aviation Service Coordinator|
|Salario:||Net Monthly Salary $12,000 - $15,000 pesos (According to Experience)|
|Empresa:||Human Key Consulting|
|Sector:||Atención al cliente|
|Localidad:||Toluca Airport - Toluca, Estado de México, México|