Asistente de Marca
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
is one of the most recognized brand names in the world, specializing in manufacturing, distribution and selling of consumable products in more than 80 countries all over the world. Our product philosophy has always been focused on simplicity, functionality, quality and the best price/quality tradeoff. The company provides an excellent working environment, based on team spirit and professional development.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our for the position of:
· Bachelor Degree
- Minium 1 year of experience in a FMCG Company in a Marketing department.
· Fluent English & Spanish (written and spoken).
· Market Data: Analyze data and Identify risks and opportunities.
· Competitive intelligence: Continuously analyze competitors and their activities / structure / investments.
· Consumer understanding: Analyze market research reports and recommend strategies.
· Implementation: Oversee key marketing activities across LAM (from Briefing to ROI measurement).
· Price Management: Recommend price strategy for category and segments, continuously monitor prices and adjust strategies when necessary.
· Marketing Budget: In charge of the LAM Marketing Budget.
· Analytical Skills
· Attention to details.
· Location: Estado de México, Tlalnepantla
If you are interested in the job offer, please send us your resume with your economical necessities.