Back end engineer
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
An innovative leader in providing staffing solutions, Eastridge Workforce Solutions, is currently
seeking a Back-end Engineer that is responsible for contributing development for the Engineering team.
WHAT MAKES EASTRIDGE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS DIFFERENT:
Eastridge is making strides in the workforce solutions industry by offering fully integrated workforce recruitment and management programs through The Eastridge Cloud technology platform. Clients appreciate the blend of high touch-services and industry-leading technology as well as the ability to service in 50 states with international expansion on the horizon. Employees are highly engaged with a contagious culture and a well-respected leadership team.
The Eastridge mission is to provide people with opportunities and enrichment through work. If you are passionate about making a difference, Eastridge is for you. Be a game changer and apply now!
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Creative approach to problem solving
- The ability to develop and interpret technical plans
- Work with other engineers on the team to improve technology and consistently utilize best practices
- Your primary focus will be the development of high performance APIs and server-side logic. These APIs will be directly accessed by users or by front-end clients.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- 7+ years of experience as a Back-End Engineer (Flask, Django, Pyramid, etc.)
- ORM (SQLAlchemy, Django)
- Version control systems (git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Terraform is not required, but it's a plus!
It would be great if you had these:
- 3+ years of professional Python experience.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
At the center of Eastridge Workforce Solutions values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits that are listed below.
- Eastridge has an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which is a tax-qualified retirement benefit plan.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays annually
- Health and Wellness benefits
- Million Dollar Matchmaker Program
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company-sponsored Volunteer Events
- Corporate Discounts - 20-60% off on certain movies, hotels, concerts, sporting events, and more!
- Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - titulado
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Experto
- Sector: Tecnología / Internet
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo
- Estado: Baja California
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Back-end engineer
- Localidad:Zona Rio - Tijuana, Baja California
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo
- Empresa:Eastridge Worforce Solutions
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Posición:Back end engineer
- empleos de medico general
- empleos de ejecutivo de ventas
- empleos de agente telefonico bilingue
- empleos de asesor de ventas y atencion a clientes
- empleos de gestor de cobranza domiciliaria
- empleos de asesor de ventas
- empleos de ejecutivo de call center
- empleos de almacenista
- empleos de asesor financiero
- empleos de asesor comercial
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación
- empleos de recursos humanos