We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about customer service, who wants to be responsible for supporting inbound calls which involve resolving a wide variety of complex customer issues. Call types include order inquiries, warranty replacement requests, post-sale related customer service inquiries, and service/ repair requests. The Ideal candidate is: Requirements:
-Age: 21 to 40 years preferably
- 100% English ( spoken and written )
-Education: High Shcool Diploma, GED, Certificado de Preparatoria ( USA or Mexico )
-Experience: 1-year whit inbound call centers
-Availability to work in Reynosa, necessary to live near the area.
- Excellent service attitude
- Teamwork player
- Communication skills and verbal fluency
- Knowledge and skills to provide telephone support
- Diagnosis of failures in printing equipment and computers is a must.
- Provide support to staff, via telephone as a "Customer Service Representative"
- The desire to learn new technology and grow professionally
- Salary of $12,316.00
- Private Health Insurance
- Grocery Store card
- Professional growth
- Permanent contract
- Continuous training
- Permanent Contract
If you meet the qualifications and you are interested in starting a career with Motorola please send me your Resume.