Empresa con una gran trayectoria en el mercado internacional; dedicada a la metalurgía.
- 10+ year working experiences in special steel industry
- Fluent in English is must
- Solid experience in sales, operations and managements
- Strong ability in managing and coordinating with employees at all levels
- Lean manufacturing and process improvements experiences
- Result-oriented, self-motivated professional with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prefer has experience in tool steel sales, such as grades on: A2\D2\O1\H13\M2\S7\P20.
1. Developing strategic plans for the growth of the company.
2. Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
3. Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
4. Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
5. Ensure resource optimization, standardization and optimization of best common process and practices.
6. Review and maintain control of budget requirements, schedules and commitments to ensure effective operations.
7. Implements cost reduction and benchmarking proposals according to customer and the organization's operation targets.
8. Responsible for the projects follow-up ensuring customer expectations and satisfaction.
9. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.