Intérprete Médico Bilingüe - Desde Casa
We are looking for Bilingual Interpreters for the Medical field that can work from home on a fixed schedule 5 days a week.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or medical concepts
- Experience in the medical field (education and/or professional background)
- Live anywhere within Mexico
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Have access at home to TELMEX, TELNOR or AXTEL (if Axtel, must be optical fiber)
- Training and/or experience as an interpreter is highly desired
- Full availability to complete selection process
- Salary from $6,000 to $ 13,000 MXN per month
- Federal Employee Benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT)
- Choose from 8-hr, or 4-hr shifts
- Choose your own schedule (between 8am and 8pm CDT)
- Ongoing training
The over-the-phone Medical Specialized Interpreter interprets in the consecutive mode between two parties (the Health Care Provider and the Spanish-speaking patient) via a three-way conference call. You are the liaison and provide excellent customer service to our clients through accurate, complete, and timely interpretations in both languages.
If you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we will contact you for an over-the-phone interview.