Bilingual customer service
Only apply if you meet all the requirements
Working in one of the most advanced contact centers in the world, you’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience. You will be selling assigned products, solutions, and services to residential, business, government, and international customers, directly and/or indirectly. Utilizing appropriate sales techniques to encourage a good customer relationship and enhance the buying experience. Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual sales objectives, as well as meeting or exceeding customer care commitments. Interacting with customers demonstrating the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues, providing service/support. Serving as a Trusted Advisor to provide support to customers (external or internal) on matters spanning products & services, billing, orders, complaints, and/or other customer requests. Serving as a customer advocate for international customers. Applying customer relationship and/or sales techniques to recommend and/or sell a variety of AT&T products or services to meet customers' needs.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
- Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
- Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
- High school completion or one year of customer service/sales experience preferred
- Previous work in sales, collections or similar roles is an advantage.
- Schedule flexibility: Our centers operate Monday through Sunday from 7am to 9.15pm. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will provide two days off each week.
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck, our monthly compensation package is:
- Base Salary: MXN$13,129 (40 hrs. p/week)
- Grocery voucher MXN $2,680
- Restaurant voucher MXN $1,761
- On our National Business Team, reps. can also earn generous monthly performance bonuses. The average monthly bonus payout in our call center is up to $5,478 MXN.
Your health and safety are a top priority. All interviews are being conducted virtually, and all employees may be required to work/train from our office location or remotely, depending on the needs of the business. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable work space with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.
Ready to take our service to the next level? Apply today.
- Nivel de educación deseada: Media Superior
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Medio
- Sector: Atención al cliente
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo
- Estado: Estado de México
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Agente biingüe parque toreo exp ventas k17000
- Localidad:toreo - Naucalpan de Juárez, Estado de México
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Habilidades:ventas, ingés
- Posición:Bilingual customer service
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de recursos humanos