Work at home customer service specialist
Be part of the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sport fan and cord cutting era.
This is a Work at Home Position, internet connection at least 20 mbps is required
We broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC…and much more to come! our service can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
We are seeking:
We are looking for a bi-lingual (Spanish and English) representative to deliver world class customer support and build customer satisfaction and loyalty by troubleshooting all inquiries regarding our products over the phone and online. We need a resourceful and attentive individual who can make the best use of all tools and technologies to help resolve customer service issues. Candidates are expected to complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes that will be relevant to our users. The candidate will also provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries, and should strive for a one-call resolution of customer issues.
The ideal candidate is:
· a fan of NFL, MLB, international soccer, and other major sports leagues
· passionate about TV and movies from the United States of America
· can talk to our subscribers about their favorite teams, shows, movies, etc.
· a user of OTT services
· Receiving calls from our clients.
· Answer Incoming Calls for tech support / customer service Lines.
· Provide a high level of professional and competent service assistance.
· Successfully complete and approve training and quality requirements.
· Effectively communicates resolution to customer issues, summarize ideas and provide concise answers.
· Process comments and notes in the system for each call, providing information for further calls to be reference to partners.
· Search, analyze and provide information from the different systems to our clients.
· Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
· Ability to listen with empathy, use probing questions as needed to understand issues and proactively offer solutions to customers.
· Escalate issues to the coach when resolution is not available and follow the chain of command.
· Create a positive impression of the brand whenever interacting with customers
· At Least 18 years old
· High school, GED or equivalent
· Experience in Technical support or call center (Desired)
· Background Check successful.
. Above-average knowledge of tech-related elements (i e. Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android, etc.)
. Strong verbal communication (English and Spanish)
. Ability to read accurately using proper grammar, good enunciation and smooth flow (English and Spanish)
. Ability to write accurately using proper grammar, (English and Spanish)
. Ability to empathize with the customer.
Customer Service Skills
. Ability to build rapport.
. Ability to build and gain the customer trust by: listening & understanding and where possible. Exceeding their needs.
. Ability to identify and respond to customers’ needs
. Effective Listening & comprehension Skills.
. Ability to actively listen to the customer
. Ability to assimilate a variety of information and make logical Consistent decisions.
Problem Solving Skills
. Ability to recognize and resolve problems
. Excellent Trouble shooting skills.
. Excellent negotiation skills.
. Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance and manage time
· Effectively to ensure deadlines are met
· 40 and 48 hours schedules available you can make more than $16,000 per month
· Great base salary plus incentives
· Law benefits
· 2 Days off
· Development opportunities
· Private parking lot
· Savings found
· Pantry vouchers
· Scholarships with the best universities
- Nivel de educación deseada: Media Superior
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Medio
- Sector: Atención al cliente
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completoHome office
- Estado: Nuevo León
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Work at home video streaming company apply today!
- Localidad:Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo, Home office
- Empresa:Sitel Mexico
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Habilidades:advanced englis proficiency, writing skills, retention skills, work at home, monterrey
- Posición:Work at home customer service specialist
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación
- empleos de recursos humanos