SQL DataBase Engineer
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
Atos operates in 72 countries around the world - which means that your career can be as international as you want it to be.
With the globalization of our customers, and the continuous demand for highly skilled people with international profiles, Atos is more and more looking to attract professionals that meet the business requirements of our international client base; innovative, client focused, quality driven and reliable.
We require our employees and our new joiners to be sufficiently proficient in English to easily communicate with clients and colleagues across the globe.
SQL DataBase Engineer
Location: monterrey https://goo.gl/maps/8cF915ZAH132
Reports: to USA mainly and Mexico
- Knowledge of Failover clustering, SAN replication, and other high availability technologies
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives
Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
As new systems are brought in-house, choose whether to use clustering, log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure, or other technologies
Install and configure new SQL Servers
Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors
When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
Document the company’s database environment
- Experience on Microsoft SQL Server 7.0,2000,2005 and 2008.
- Production Support Activities (Installation, Upgradation and Trouble shooting).
- Performance Tuning
- SQL server 2000 to SQL Server 2005/2008 Migration.
- T-SQL Scripts for Administration and Monitoring tasks
- Microsoft Clustering services (MSCS) knowledge- Install/Configure/support.
- DTS & SSIS package deployment and support.
- Relevant knowledge of the operating system (2000, 2003, and 2007) as far as MS-SQL databases is concerned.
- High Availability (Log shipping, Replication and Mirroring).
- User creation & maintenance, database log space monitoring and maintenance
Please send your resume to the mail above contact me on the phone above or apply trough the website