Roles and responsibilities:
· Minimum 8 years of industry experience on developing end to end implementation of web application
· Design & write code for complex and simple modules
· Work on tickets and be responsible for updating the pipeline of the work done
· Project is mainly ticket based and work is on legacy applications
· Has to work in an overlap time zones with US, MEXICO, INDIA to help resolve issues quickly
· Work with BA and business users to resolve issues
· Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and Design patterns.
· Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle. Experience with source control, collaboration, and versioning tools – Clear case or GIT
· Good understanding of MS Office tools
· Prior experience of working in Agile teams and well versed with developer responsibilities.
· Windows development experience. Good understanding of multi-threading, control development, queues, socket programing, integration with windows and Restful servicets etc.
· Recent experience with Microsoft and ArcGIS technologies.
· 3 years of experience in development over web technologies
· ASP. Net
· NET Framework 4.5
· SQL Server
· SQL queries
· Visual Studio
· Strong communication skill skills BILINGUAL ENGLISH-SPANISH
· Strong interpersonal skills
Good to have: Angular and Node
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits law
Conversational English, Experience in development over web technologies.
Send your CV our E-mail: email@example.com with the affair: .Net Developer