Customer Service Agents
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
In Sutherland we are looking for *Customer Service Agents* that can work from on a fixed schedule of 5 or 6 days a week.
- Fully bilingual 95% (English)
- If foreigner to have a valid work permit
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Training and/or experience min. for a year (not necessary)
- Salary from $10,000 per 40 weekly hours
- Monthly Commission: $2,000
- Federal Employee Benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT)
- HOO: 7am – 11pm
- Days: Mon – Sun
- Training length: 9 weeks + 1
- Next training: Dec 19
- Restrictions upon review
Assist customers by demonstrating effective problem solving and flexible approach resulting in a positive experience for the customers.
- Provides quality customer service over the telephone.
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment over the phone
- Responds to customer request for new, upgrade, downgrade, transfer, disconnect and/or repair services.
If you meet the requirements, please submit your resume or send to the email email@example.com with the name of the vacant in the subject and we will contact you for an over-the-phone interview. Apply now!