Network Security Engineer
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
Atos operates in 72 countries around the world - which means that your career can be as international as you want it to be.
With the globalization of our customers, and the continuous demand for highly skilled people with international profiles, Atos is more and more looking to attract professionals that meet the business requirements of our international client base; innovative, client focused, quality driven and reliable.
We require our employees and our new joiners to be sufficiently proficient in English to easily communicate with clients and colleagues across the globe.
Network Security Eengineer
- The Tier 2 GSOC Engineer is the core support tier for the client network with responsibility for resolving 80% of incidents in the production environment.
- This position receives escalated problems from Tier 1 and other sources spanning the data network & wireless devices.
- This position will provide troubleshooting and restorative support through a combination of documented procedures, diagnostic tools and prior experience.
- Other functions include execution of changes, creation of troubleshooting procedures and mentoring of tier 1 staff. This individual must be customer focused and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Respond to events presented by network management tools or reported incidents using personal experience, documentation, tools and direction from senior staff or leadership
- Provide hands on support for a variety of security related technologies including but not limited to Firewalls, Network Intrusion Prevention Systems (nIPS), VPN’s and SSL solutions
- In depth troubleshooting and maintenance of a broad group of technologies including network devices, applications and servers
- Leverage diagnostic tools and utilities to proactively & reactively identify problem areas
- Mentor Tier 1 staff on event handling & response
- Demonstrate a dedication to seeing work delivered accurately and within SLA timeframes
- Strong understanding of the Network OSI model and TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Two or more of the following certifications strongly preferred JNCIP, JNCIE, CCSE, CCNP-X
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP network routing, switching and Load Balancers
- Ability to quickly differentiate application from network problems
- Experience with Microsoft Server OS and common applications such as Exchange & Citrix
- Ability to perform TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures with solid experience interpreting results
- Previous network infrastructure field experience with one or more of the following products: Juniper Firewalls, Checkpoint , McAfee IPS
Please send your resume to the mail above contact me on the phone above or apply trough the website