Account Manager (Sales)
Rapidly growing plastics molder located in Juarez and Tijuana (Mexico) with about 500 employees is searching for an account manager to cover Mexico and USA. The individual will manage business development growth and sales activities, and their mandate is to penetrate key accounts in the automotive, medical and consumer electronics sectors. Must demonstrate a track record working with clients currently using the services of plastics injection molders. The company provides an attractive base salary and includes a performance based commissions. This is a telecommuting position with travel to the main hubs of our targeted markets. In the current business environment the successful candidate must be able to "hit the ground running" to bring in immediate new business that fits our capabilities.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
- Established sales contacts with key users of injection molding products.
- Identify new applications with potential accounts and develop new business opportunities.
- Aptitude for cold calling.
- Proven track record that demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers at all levels.
- Industry experience with custom injection molding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated with a strong desire for professional growth and development.
- University degree preferred.
Send resume in English with salary expectations.