Vidanta Los Cabos & Riviera Maya
Join one of the fastest growing Private Urban Development, Beach Megaresorts and Private Residence Clubs in Mexico and the Leading Sales Force in Vacation Ownership Programs in the World.
Fidelis Marketing Group - Vidanta OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation and Potential High Income
- Outstanding Benefits (Housing and Transportation – 3 months)
- Industry Leading Training Program Included
- Eligibility and Real Opportunities for personal and professional growth into other Divisions
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Generate sales tours for each resort entity.
- Consistently achieve established productivity standards
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company Driven to Excellence Standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, members and guests.
- Contribute to the success of the organization and sales distribution site by effectively using sales techniques and processes
- Cater the sales experience to the individual needs and preferences of each potential customer, and follow through with the sales contract process to ensure that all required paperwork and legally required documents are completed accurately.
- Professional, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Competitive, goal-oriented and persuasive.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and contribute as a team player.
- Able to handle rejection. Initiative and adaptability.
- Able to quickly build rapport and explain products & services.
- Excellent customer service and selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual preferred.