Fintech product manager
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the development of all aspects of the product, answering directly to the CEO. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the company and their clients. If you can demonstrate the ability to learn, grow, and dedicate yourself to this role, we want to talk to you. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor and directly contribute to a company's success and mission.
- Work closely with all team members to facilitate a shared understanding of our customers, product, and the corresponding vision. Collaborate with all parts of the organization to turn a raw flow of feature requests into well-defined problem definitions.
- Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users' hands as quickly as possible.
- Manage the product roadmap. Understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, business wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Understand business strategy and deliver products with the company unique perspective in mind.
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after their release.
- Be strongly data-driven in understanding product usage, measuring success and failure of different features, and adapting products to meet the needs of customers in the most optimal way possible.
- Adopt a mindset of product iteration through analytical experiments and calculated risks.
- Work with designers to design product experiences that users love.
- Understand our core markets deeply at several levels - competition, technology, go-to-market, pricing, buyer and user personas, and analyst coverage.
- Efficiently and effectively see projects through from planning to deployment by managing projects and facilitating communication between all the involved parties. Reliably involve and manage third parties.
- Mockup product concepts, write functional specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to our engineers, designers and other company stakeholders.
- Work with engineering to plan and track features and releases, be plugged in into sprint execution on a regular basis, and own and execute on product deliverables in an agile development environment.
- Assist in building product roadmap presentations for customers, training materials for the sales engineering team, and other activities where product marketing might need help in messaging and positioning.
- Work closely with marketing and sales on product definitions, pricing, and segmentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a FinTech company.
- You are a person who thrives in a fast-moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity.
- You have a strong technical understanding of building APIs and experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical background with 4+ years of prior experience building, launching and scaling enterprise SaaS products at high-growth startups.
- A deep interest in UI/UX design and a passion for building delightful end-user experiences working closely with product designers.
- A natural instinct, honed by experience, in perfecting the best course that optimizes across product quality, delivery times, customer feedback, and user experience.
- Prior experience with cloud-native stacks and SaaS platforms a big plus.
- Ownership mindset and a bias for action to make directionally correct choices with incomplete information.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts (or have analyzed data yourself).
- You’re entrepreneurial—you're self-driven and you don’t need direction.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of Fintech and blockchain.
- Availability - Bay area/Scotts Valley, CA. Salt Lake City area, UT. Guadalajara, MX.
Labor hours: The company doesn’t have schedules, it’s based on objectives.
Modality: Full time
Stock options: Ownership in a fast-growing company
Legal benefits + additional benefits
Opportunity for growth in a fast-paced early-stage startup
Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world
Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs
Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career
Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
Paid vacation: Work hard and recharge when you need to.
Paid company holidays
Your own MacBook
- Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - titulado
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Experto
- Sector: Tecnología / Internet
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo
- Estado: Jalisco
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Fintech product manager
- Localidad:Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Habilidades:emprendedor, analítico, pensamiento estratégico
- Posición:Fintech product manager
- empleos de ejecutivo de cobranza telefonica
- empleos de agente telefonico bilingue
- empleos de ejecutivo de ventas
- empleos de cajeros vendedores
- empleos de asesor financiero
- empleos de asesor de ventas y atencion a clientes
- empleos de vendedor
- empleos de medico general
- empleos de auxiliar de almacen
- empleos de vendedor departamental
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de recursos humanos
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación