Corporate development associate strategic m a
IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE (STRATEGIC M&A)
The Corporate Development Associate is a unique and highly visible role with significant responsibility for highly talented individuals. You will help shape the future of the company by identifying and engaging strategic acquisition opportunities for our existing companies. You will work with a diverse mix of internal and external stakeholders to formulate and execute on corporate strategy and M&A opportunities that drive both organic and inorganic growth.
You are proactive, independent, and competitive-- equally as comfortable having in-depth discussion with a CEOs as you are building market maps and developing industry theses. You are excited about building long-term value and marketing-leading software platforms.
M&A Opportunity Origination
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis of key markets to identify exciting inorganic growth opportunities. This includes building market maps, identifying key trends, and evaluating product features.
- Rise above the noise in competitive market spaces to engage with and communicate company’s unique value to software company owners and intermediaries.
- Support assessment of potential acquisition, partnership, and other corporate development opportunities.
Business-Line Corporate Strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of how our businesses operate, the markets they play in, their strategic priorities.
- Prepare preliminary analysis on strategic acquisition and/or partnership opportunities the necessary data, communicate findings thoughtfully, and build consensus.
- Develop deep relationships with our leadership team and work closely with them to evaluate opportunities and structure deals.
Qualifications and Requirements (Must Haves)
- 1-3 years in in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, or similar positions.
- Persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to tailor communications to a broad range of audiences.
- Outcome and detail-oriented.
- Comfort dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances.
- Experience/familiarity with finance and accounting concepts, particularly as they relate to company valuation is strongly preferred, but not a requirement.
- Prior experience with tracking and reporting, specifically must be advanced in CRM and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent proficient business English – both verbal and written skills.
- This position will be based in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Competitive salary.
- Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
- Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages, and snacks.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, emacias@*, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers* /*
- Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - titulado
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Inicial
- Sector: Tecnología / Internet
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completoHome office
- Estado: Jalisco
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Corporate development associate (strategic m&a)
- Localidad:Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo, Home office
- Empresa:Human Staff
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Habilidades:corporate development, bussines, inglés avanzado
- Posición:Corporate development associate strategic m a
- empleos de ejecutivo de cobranza telefonica
- empleos de agente telefonico bilingue
- empleos de ejecutivo de ventas
- empleos de medico general
- empleos de vendedor
- empleos de asesor financiero
- empleos de cajeros vendedores
- empleos de asesor de ventas
- empleos de auxiliar de almacen
- empleos de asesor de ventas y atencion a clientes
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de recursos humanos
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación