Ingeniero en Sistemas BILINGÜE / Systems Engineer FULLY BILLINGUAL
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
• Manage, monitor, support and maintain Windows and Linux Server, including but not limited to SQL Server, MySQL, Email Servers, FTP Servers, Web Servers
• Manage, monitor, support and maintain NAS, SAN
• Manage, monitor, support and maintain LAN/WAN
• Manage, monitor, support and maintain IT Equipment, including but not limited to Desktops, Laptops, Handhelds and Printers
• Assist on all IT-Related functions
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5 years of experience in SQL 2005/2008 Administration, Windows Server Administration, VMware, TCP/IP Networking.
5 years Experience in Linux system administration. Preferably Debian
• Must have experience working with internal and external customers
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
• Ms Office
• Exposure Windows experience with the following items is preferred: Cisco ASA knowledge, Switching, Samsung KNOX.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 /month
- Ciudad de México, D. F.
- Educación universitaria
- Experience in SQL 2005/2008 Administration: 1 year
- Systems Engineer: 1 year
- Cisco ASA knowledge, Switching, Samsung KNOX: 1 year