Ingeniero de pruebas QA Sr.
This Senior QA Engineer position will be expected to perform test planning and execution tasks as well as help mentor junior team members. Additionally, our Senior Test Engineers are expected to make suggestions to streamline our QA processes and practices.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Create and Execute both manual and automated tests on web, mobile, and embedded platforms
- Reproduce and clearly document defects
- Participate in root-cause analysis of critical defects
- Help guide the team’s testing methodologies
- Ensure best possible test coverage from our manual and automation test suites
- Identifies risks and issues proactively and drives creative solutions
- Analyzes system errors and suggest corrective measures
- Validate deployments to test environments and production environments
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to maintain understanding of the product and underlying technology
- Other QA duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor's degree in Comp Sci or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 5 years designing and executing test cases.
- EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of experience in software product development and delivery using software development languages and frameworks such as HTML5, Java, AngularJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Phonegap.
· Practical experience working with platform based on C++ technology.
· 2+ years hands-on experience testing mobile applications running on iOS and Android platform.
· 2+ years Responsive/Adaptive web development with mobile first design concept (desktop, tablet & mobile).
· Experience testing native, web based and hybrid mobile applications running on iOS and Android platform.
· Experience working with Testdroid for automation is an added advantage.
· Strong foundation in QA methodologies and practices
· Solid understanding of project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, analysis & design, development, testing, and deployment
· Expertise in the creation and implementation of testing development methodologies and processes
· Knowledge of various IP-based protocols, i.e. HTTP, TCP, UDP, etc. and various Web technologies, i.e. XML, Web Services, etc.
· Experience in automated testing using Selenium a plus
· Expert organizational, analytical, decision-making skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage complex projects in a timely manner
· Ability to work with distributed teams