Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
Responsabilidades del puesto:
• Responsible to design , develop and maintain the internal applications based on the best programing techniques
• Responsible for bring support of integration clients applications
Propósito General del puesto:
• This position is responsible for development and delivery of software applications required by the project manager, the use of various technologies and tools required for such projects to be successfully delivered within scope, time and quality.
Descripción de las Actividades:
• Design, develop, implementation and testing of Java/J2EE applications.
• Testing and evaluation of fast prototypes and their field applications.
• Perform application installation, set up and configuration on customer facilities.
• Debugging and enhancements of any program gap.
• Provide support to integrate applications for customers and SAC team
• Make the documentation of process, technical and user manuals.
Perfil del Puesto:
Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Information Technologies or equivalent.
3 years of Software Engineering activities or equivalent experience.
• Strong knowledge of Java language and J2EE platform including JSP, Servlets and EJB.
• Knowledge and experience on Linux operating system user
• Strong knowledge of SQL language
• Minimum knowledge of develop C# .NET
• Excellent understanding of N-Tier architectures
• Must understand fundamentals of software development, including best practices, design patterns and use case definition.
• Knowledge about standard J2EE development frameworks and tools: JUnit, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Apache CXF, Jasper, XML, ant, maven and NetBeans IDE.
• Desirable skills and experience on architecture software Enterprise Service Bus and Application Server technologies like a Jboss Red Hat Fuse and Jboss Application Server
• Problem solving oriented.
• 90% fluency in English
• Preferably certified as Sun Certified Java Programmer
• JSP, Java Script, Ajax , Jquery and CSS