Bilingual Technical Support Agent
*THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER*
Are you bilingual with strong English skills and looking for a home to jumpstart your IT career? Join a growing global company that values your skills, focuses on growing your career, and promotes an awesome work-life balance.
Our Bilingual Technical Support Agents, coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming employee calls for a wide variety of clients and industries. They are the first point of contact for all service requests needing support for technical/IT issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using remote network access.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution
- Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc.
- Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, VPN, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management)
- Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
- Strong English communications skills (REQUIRED)
- Work experience preferably in an IT Service Desk/Call Center environment
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies is a plus
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Sound understanding of customer support, operations, and processes with a desire and enthusiasm to serve customers
- Basic Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Basic Knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite including MS Outlook
- Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problem
- $9,600.00 Base Salary
- New hire bonus (One time payment for joining our team of up to $9,600)
- Fully Paid Training
- Extra Income in grocery card, restaurant card, gas card
- Paid time off every month
- Savings Fund
- Private Medical Insurance
- Coorporate transportation
- The value of all the benefits plus the base salary is higher than $15,000.00
- Plus access to hundreds of courses, books, and international certificates in Technology Skills and Business Skills (We'll give you all the materials to prepare yourself and pay for your certification exams too)
What are you waiting for? Come and be part of the team. You don't need to be an expert on IT or Business, we'll teach you that. You just need to have the desire to grow and improve. Come to our brand new installations and see it for yourself.
Leonardo Garcia Corrales