Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
We are looking for Bilingual Interpreters that can work from home on a fixed schedule 5 days a week.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Live anywhere within Mexico (if foreigner to have a valid work permit)
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Have access at home to any telephone carrier (This is subject to reimbursement)
- Training and/or experience as an interpreter is highly desired
- Computer with Internet access of at least 5MB
- Full time availability to complete selection process
- Choose from 8-hr or 4-hr shifts
- Salary from $4,000 - $5,500 per month for a 4hr shift | From $9,000 - $ 12,000 MXN per month for an 8 hr shift.
- Federal Employee Benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT)
- Choose your schedule from our range of available options.
- Ongoing training
The over-the-phone Customer Service Interpreter interprets in the consecutive mode between two parties (the representative and the Spanish-speaking customer) via a three-way conference call. You are the liaison and provide excellent customer service to our clients through accurate, complete, and timely interpretations in both languages.
If you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we will contact you for an over-the-phone interview.