Este anuncio se encuentra inactivo, en este momento solo tu puedes visualizarlo. Para activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí.
Tu password ha sido cambiado con éxito. Puedes continuar con el proceso de aplicación.
Senior Mobile Application Development
Para editarlo / activarlo nuevamente haz click aquí
$35,000 - $55,000 según aptitudes
Parque Hundido Benito Juárez, Distrito Federal, México
Human Skill Soluciones en Recursos Humanos
- Responsible for prototyping, designing and developing mobile & web applications. Coordinates with functional owners and end users to translate ideas, high level specifications into new or enhanced mobile/web application solutions in a startup like environment.
- Mentor junior resources and provide guidance ensuring all development standards and practices are adhered to
- Pursue continuous improvement in development processes, standards and quality.
- Coach, mentor and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software engineers
- Work with product owners across the businesses to understand market needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable software
- Quickly define and deliver working software prototypes
- Work with product owners and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand business and technical needs
- Plan and manage budgets related to scope of team
- Communicate effectively both within immediate team and leadership. Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy and results
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as architecture, backend integration, visual design, UX teams, QA, etc.
- Develop and implement web/mobile app designs, interfaces, and REST APIs.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of experience in software product development and delivery using software development languages and frameworks such as HTML5, Java, AngularJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Phonegap.
- 2+ years hands-on experience developing mobile web based applications running on iOS and Android platform
- 2+ years Responsive/Adaptive web development with mobile first design concept (desktop, tablet & mobile)
- 3+ of hands-on experience developing RESTful micro-service based applications.
- 4+ years skills in Java, Objective C, C#, Swift, Android Studio, and related SDKs
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum or XP) and test & behavior driven development, continuous integration and version control (desirable)
- Experience working with near shore/offshore teams (desirable)
- Highly proficient with xCode/iOS/Objective-C/Swift development OR Java/Android Studio/Android SDK/3rd Party SDK development
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Demonstrable experience in developing iOS and Android apps and deploying to Google Play and Apple stores
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven, SQL Database such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, No-SQL etc.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
- Experience with Big Data and NoSQL databases is a big plus
- Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Shares knowledge, power, and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
- Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and facilitate design of solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices. Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows ability to effectively delegate work.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable.
- Related DevOps tools experience a plus (e.g. Jira, Hudson, Sonar, Jenkins etc)