Experto en canales de distribucion
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You will be responsible for attaining sales, profit, and unit objectives within the accounts in charge, and corporate identity and coordination of sales at designated or selected end users that these accounts may service. You will determine real market potential of designated Accounts divisions to implement programs that will achieve maximum market penetration and recommends action plans for achievement of business plan. You will travel 50% of the time attending field sales.
- Meet or exceed annual sales plan increasing the level of revenue within the parameters of the business plan. Achieve balance in product sales, with key focus on introducing and developing commitment to new products, leading to plan attainment in all product categories.
- Develops and maintains an effective call frequency pattern to fully cover designated divisions. Maximizes time in areas of greatest potential. This will include the corporate headquarters, as well as individual designated customer divisions, distribution centers, and/or Zone Distribution Centers, regional marketing centers, branches, district offices, sales offices, or other facilities that may be necessary to achieve our business plan.
- Develops, maintains and enhances a working knowledge of the product line, sales policies, pricing, company procedures and selling techniques.
- Responsible for National Account catalog coordination to include assisting in preparation and coordination.
Initiates and monitors price deviations for designated National Account Divisions to help maintain acceptable gross margins on all products.
- Provides coordination, direction and guidance of our field sales forces within assigned accounts, through consistent communication and feedback with Regional Sales Directors and Territory Sales Managers.
Works in conjunction with our marketing departments, customer service and other inside customers to provide effective communication to achieve business plan.
- Develops an understanding of competitive safety products and competitive activity. Communicates pertinent competitive developments in products or pricing to the Director, National Accounts and/or appropriate personnel.
- Maintains contact with designated customers key contacts. Included in this responsibility is maintaining open communications with senior management, purchasing, sales managers, regional directors, marketing and duality control personnel and others that may be necessary to achieve business plan.
- Provides information to Manager as requests for reports such as activity and expense reports are obtained. Responds promptly and within specified time limit. Maintains all company support material and equipment in good condition, including automobiles, samples, and literature.
- When work in primary classification is not available, may perform other duties according to skill and availability.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or related.
- 5 years experience in customer prospecting, negotiations and business management.
- A broad knowledge of principles and best practices in Channel Sales.
- English communication skills.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) sales experience or with MRO/Industrial Products.
- CRM Salesforce management.
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
- Familiar with Channel Sales execution.
- An ability to influence at the operational level.
- Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - titulado
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Experto
- Sector: Marketing / RRPP / Comunicación
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo
- Estado: Nuevo León
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Channel manager
- Localidad:Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Habilidades:sales, distribution, ventas, distribucion, job
- Posición:Experto en canales de distribucion
- empleos de ejecutivo de cobranza telefonica
- empleos de asesor de ventas y atencion a clientes
- empleos de agente telefonico bilingue
- empleos de ejecutivo de ventas
- empleos de medico general
- empleos de ejecutivo de call center
- empleos de asesor de ventas
- empleos de asesor financiero
- empleos de gestor de cobranza
- empleos de auxiliar de almacen
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de recursos humanos
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación