Global Fleet Management is a leader in the GPS tracking and IoT industry. We are looking
for a Senior Product Manager to lead our product strategy. You will be responsible for the
planning, design, and development of both the hardware and software parts of our
- 7 years of experience related to product and project management.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree.
- Full time, Mon-Fri with flexible extended schedule
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent leadership and social skills. You will be working with a multicultural team
spread among several countries.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct market and competition research needed to obtain market information.
- Be in direct contact with existing clients and leads to determine their needs, plan
solutions, and execute those plans.
- Conduct business analysis, including financial estimations to determine project
- Own and manage the product strategy and technology roadmap.
- Coordinate with the required parties (internal or external customers) to define and
confirm the project’s scope and requirements.
- Write Product Requirement Documents (PRD), always considering an Incremental
- Manage the project implementation in milestones, time, deliverables, and quality.
- Collaborate with the team to determine the optimal User Experience for each
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Conduct ROI analysis for all implemented projects.
- Generate product documentation and assist other departments to create the
required collateral materials.
- Be innovative, analytical, and propositive about new technologies, features, and
solutions that go in line with our business.
- Conduct frequent training to Sales, Technical Support, Field Operations, and any
involved teams regarding new products and existing ones.
- Be the decision-maker for purchasing, development, and/or collaboration of new
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proven leadership and product management experience
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Time and resource management
- General knowledge of the Google ecosystem
- Experience in software development project management methodologies
- Experience in user story mapping, jobs to be done, and other UX methodologies.
- ROI analysis and budgeting
- Solid experience with Internet of Things (IoT) products
- Agile and Scrum
- $25,000 - $40,000 per month depending on seniority, ad-hoc experience, as well as
other hard and soft skills
- 6 days of paid vacation per year + 4 additional paid days off
- Life Insurance
- Above the Law Benefits
- Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - titulado
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Experto
- Sector: Recursos humanos
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo
- Estado: Jalisco
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Product manager
- Localidad:Vallarta Norte - Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo
- Empresa:Human Services & Logistics Solutions S.A. de C.V.
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Posición:Product manager
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación
- empleos de recursos humanos