Licensed practical nursepor Integración Empresarial Labourdette
- Malden - Malden, Massachusetts
- open salary
- Denev Esmeralda Labourdette Gutiérrez - seguir reclutador -
- licensed practical nurse (lpn)
- lpn licensure required
Licensed practical nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: CHA Malden MA
Department: Human Resources Temp Pool
Job Type: Full Time
Job Class: Non-Union
Work Shift: Day/Evening with Variable Start Time
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- May conduct a patient centered history utilizing appropriate interview techniques r/t ambulatory nursing and may obtain initial physical data including vital signs, weight, etc.
- Incorporates available data, information and nursing knowledge relevant to the presenting health situation to identify patient care needs.
- Competently utilizes evidence-based ambulatory care nursing interventions during clinical visits, telephone encounters, and electronic communications.
- Administers medications (oral, sublingual, topical, subcutaneous, intradermal, and intramuscular injections according to hospital policy and procedure.
- Administers all immunizations according to hospital policy and procedure.
- Lab leader: Oversees daily quality checks of lab equipment, stock supplies for the lab.
- Collects specimens such as urine, blood and sputum for testing and performs routine laboratory tests on samples according to hospital policy and procedure.
- Monitors/checks Temptrak and glass thermometers daily. Tracks temperature on DPH temperature tracking form, troubleshoots Temptrak alarms.
- Oversees supply/equipment ordering for procedure room, coordinate equipment kits for procedures and assist with procedures.
- Quality Control - daily check for defibrillator and oxygen tanks.
- Medication refill - review refill requests sent by MyChart patients; performs medication reconciliation and attach pertinent information necessary for provider to refill the medication and/or forward to Central Refill.
- Performs selected procedures such a simple wound dressings, ear irrigations, PPD checks, Blood Pressure checks and suture removals according to hospital policy.
- Provides age-appropriate care in a compassionate, caring, culturally, and ethnically sensitive manner.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of care that identifies strategies tailored to achieve expected outcomes.
- Documentation meets CHA, professional, and accreditation standards to facilitate communication of the patient condition in the provision and coordination of treatment and services.
- Delegates appropriate interventions to ambulatory care team based on their demonstrated competency, state practice acts, available evidence-based guidelines, regulatory and governmental standards, and organizational policies and defined outcome measures.
- Adheres to position descriptions, policies, protocols, and procedures related to nursing professional practice.
- Employs strategies that promote the health/wellness of individuals/families and populations.
- Contributes to data collection that monitors ambulatory care nursing and organizational performance.
- Employs critical attributes of effective collaboration to create, promote, and maintain an environment that supports successful partnership and high performance team outcomes.
- Demonstrates CHA Circle of Values and Service Standards.
- Oversees the practice of non-professional nursing staff.
- Directs the flow of patients and staff to assure patients are adequately managed, and the practice runs smoothly and effectively.
- Other duties as required.
Education: Graduation from an accredited licensed practical school of nursing
Licensure: MA. LPN Licensure required
Work Experience: A minimum of two (2) years current ambulatory experience required.
Certifications: Maintains current American Heart Association Basic Life Support "C" certification
Linguistic Capabilities: Knowledge of a second language preferred.
- Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - titulado
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Experto
- Sector: Medicina / Salud
- Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo
- Estado: Massachusetts
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Licensed practical nurse
- Salario:open salary
- Localidad:Malden - Malden, Massachusetts
- Tipo de empleo:Tiempo completo
- Empresa:Integración Empresarial Labourdette
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Habilidades:licensed practical nurse (lpn), lpn licensure required, malden
- Posición:Licensed practical nurse
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de recursos humanos