Qa compliance manager
We are ACSI Call Center, one of the fastest growing call centers in the Tijuana Area. Come join us and see why we're your best alternative to fast forward your career!
The Quality Assurance Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring that the product and or service the project provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
Acts as a liaison with other managers and team members throughout the project to ensure that the process and procedures applied to project delivery are functioning properly. Where appropriate, advice on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
•Reviewing internal and customer requirements and making sure they are met
•Devising and establishing project specific quality procedures, standards and specifications with key managers in the project team.
•Working with the procurement manager to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
•Production of the quality management plan and contract quality plan for approval by the Project Manager and client.
•Reviewing and monitoring the production of the design and manufacturing quality plans.
•Periodic reviews of compliance.
•Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
•Attends weekly calibration calls, staff meetings, and QA talks for new hires.
•Effective implementation, review and updating of the Quality Management Plan.
•Ensuring the project specific process, procedures and work instructions are documented, controlled and communicated effectively.
•Reviewing and monitoring adherence to the project specific process, procedures and work instructions.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATIONS
•2+ years Quality Assurance / Compliance Manager.
•Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
•Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
•Solid time management skills.
•Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
•Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
•Bilingual (High English level).
- Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - trunco
- Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Experto
- Sector: Tecnología / Internet
- Estado: Baja California
Resumen de la vacante
- Empleo:Qa & compliance manager
- Localidad:Tijuana, Baja California
- Empresa:Allied Customer Solutions
- Educación deseada:Superior - titulado
- Experiencia deseada:Nivel medio
- Posición:Qa compliance manager
- empleos de comercial / ventas
- empleos de atención al cliente
- empleos de manufactura / operaciones
- empleos de logística / transporte
- empleos de medicina / salud
- empleos de contabilidad / finanzas
- empleos de tecnología / internet
- empleos de marketing / rrpp / comunicación
- empleos de administrativo / secretarial
- empleos de recursos humanos